YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Intruiging, but not very entertaining.

This game will amuse you for a few minutes, but shortly after, the lack of visuals, and the inability to scroll back to what has been said before will get to you, along with the overkill of text. It's an interesting concept, but boring, confusing, and unoriginal unfortunately.

Orb Chaser Orb Chaser

Simple, yet amusing.

This is a good concept and not bad as it is, but with this you could try to expand to a larger depth game. The same concept, but different items, levels, and more of a consistent challenge, because it is repetitive. It's a cool, neat game, but think of what you could do with it! You could greatly expand.

Complete noobs Tut to NG Complete noobs Tut to NG

Fairly Pointless

Like you said in your response below, it's true, some people don't read the FAQ. But who is going to watch this over the FAQ? This low scored animation that won't be recognized, or the FAQ that the Newgrounds staff put together and have used since this site was popular? hmmm.

Gimgak responds:

You have a point, but like I said, the more NG tuts the more likely a noob will see it and become un noobish

Ragdoll - Free Ball 2 Ragdoll - Free Ball 2

not bad

Ragdoll games tend tio drive me crazy.. this was okay! My time was 31.54..not good?

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

Yet another funand great creation my TomFulp

I heard about this in 01, I didn't care at the time but the game is sweet...very creative..

Huge Game Tutorial Huge Game Tutorial

not terrible

You need to spend more time on it... there were no back buttons I got so pissed off... not a bad tutorial but it was like the last guy said: exucuted bad...

smartdog